VIVA LA VIDA!

Monday, March 30, 2009

JaZz GaMe WaS a BlAsT!





The Jazz game was a blast..Trev and I had a great time and even better the Jazz WON!
Here are some pictures that the Jazz lady took of Trev and I! :)
Quote of the Day: By Trevor...
Women are like apples on trees, the best ones are on the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and don't want to get hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't so good but easy. So, the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top because they value quality.”
ThAnKs TrEv!
I'm out of here! later
love Whitty!

2 comments:

Barnmom said...

BD...that has got to be the nicest quote a friend could give you! I really like that one...remember...it is so true...the best are at the top!
Nice photo's...Trev is amazing with his computer...wink...wink!
Love you!

Barnmom said...

O...by the way...could you make this comment page just be a pop out like mine...I like to listen to you music while I type my comments...if you don't figure out how to do it...just ask me and I'll show you!
Love you!