VIVA LA VIDA!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*So SrY*


Hi everyone so sorry for not blogging for a while...I guess that I could say that I really don't know what to talk or type about...same here.lol. So what has everyone been up to??? Umm so next week (Tuesday) my mom, dad, Trev, and I get to the Jazz game! :) They play the Houston Rockets...Yao Ming...
This last weekend I went and stayed at me sister’s house and tended those two little brats...although they were quite good for me...they had a very long nap! Then later we went up to my brothers house to see the other brat... :P
Other than that I have been going to school...now that basketball is over I get to come home after school which is very nice...but my mom wants me to do track... :/ I really don’t like running though...everyone wants me to jump...ha ha...but maybe next year....right!
Well I guess I will try to blog more often! :) Bye for now...
*Whit*

1 comment:

Barnmom said...

Hey...nice blog BD...and yes you should do track...you should run, jump and hurdle...then I could come and watch ya...don't wait till next year...becuz you'll just end up kicking your own butt. O...and some of the music on your blog is um...well...how do I explain it...not good!
Keep blogging and know that I love you.