VIVA LA VIDA!

Monday, February 16, 2009

*LaSt WeEk Of BaSkEtBaLl*


Haylee Jen, Darci, Haley R., & ME!

Darci and I

Darci and I


So it is my last week of basketball... today is my last practice... how sad... and tomorrow we travel to Monticello to play them for a playoff game. I hope we win so we can go to state! So last week was region it was fun. as you can see all my pics in the slide show... there was HaYlEe JeN, HaLeY R., DaRcI, and I in a room...freshmen party! Thinking about it come next year this time i will me a sophomore...looking at becoming a junior...scary...my high school career is almost over... :( I can't even believe that... holy cow!...then off to big old college!

So what is everyone been up to? CHELSIE, HEATHER, JONI, & DANIELLE???? I hope you all had wonderful VaLeNtInEs DaY! Thinking about it Easter will soon be here...then the *SuMmEr*! :)

Well I guess I better get off I have practice at 6:00pm...that is really weird...like how late are we going to go...8:00... so toots for now...

<3=(love) <3*wHiT*

2 comments:

Barnmom said...

Hey darlin...I like your blog...you really need to write another one...cuz this one is way old and I guess that so many others blogged that I didn't see this new blog...and do you really thing that you HS career is over...NOT...before you know it...you'll be playing Volleyball again and dreading the thought of running for BB practice all over again...but hey…you're tough...and you're pretty darn good at both sports...must have got that from me...don't tell your dad.
I Love You

Barnmom said...

Sooooo...when are you going to blog again????? I really miss seeing what you're thinking! Remember it is a good way to write in your journal...get to going would you!

I Love You!