VIVA LA VIDA!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

*SuPeR bOwL SuNdAy*


Go Cardinals!

This sweet pic with my dad and mom with me right there! love it!
It's SuPeR BoWl SuNdAy! Go Cardinals! (Wanting the underdogs to win!) So today we are going over to the Southwick's house in Richfield...it might be interesting in a long time no see, but it will be fun.
Football is like one of my favorite sports to watch...like those big boys hitting each other...! So if I were a boy I think I would be playing football...lol running back that is...
So basketball is going great and it is fun... I am sad it is almost over though... I know one thing I will not miss practice! This last week we played Bryce Valley and Valley... lets just say BV wasn't the best game... and Valley was great!
Last night the boys played Escalante and the outcome isn't so hot... they lost by 12...and I might add they did better this time. Trevor did really well! I am proud of him he made all of his free throws....100% :)!
I better get off now and go get ready for the day! So cheer loud for the Cardinals... So for now totalu for now! Love you all... love *WhIt*

1 comment:

*[darci]* said...

haha you make me laugh!! i love reading your posts they are funny and random! and thanks to you for trevors free throws :) ha only 4 more practices woman! i hope you and me get the same room for region! that would be the bomb.com
love ya you 100% woman!!! lol
-darci-