VIVA LA VIDA!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

*BaSkEtBaLl iS aLmOsT oVeR*







So basketball is almost over...how sad...but glad! It has been a fun & great year...this week is region at Cedar City and then next week is state at Richfield! Yesterday we had a freshman tourney We won 1 of the 3 games... we played North Sevier's freshmen and sophomore teams and Gunnison. So yesterday in my games I got a big blister...it hurts really bad...but like my mom says suck it up buttercup! I don’t know what i will do with myself after basketball!...hopefully stay in shape...lol

So a big hats off to TrEvOr... it is his 16th BiRtHdAy this week on the 11th! Watch out people he is driving and believe me I have seen him drive and he is a bit scary!...(not)Roses are red Violets are blue You’re turning 16 and i can SMELL YOU...LOL...spoiled...sry I just had to... but
HaPpY bIrThDaY TREV!

HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY to all! And have a good week...hopefully your loved one will give you some chocolate and flowers...! Hint hint DAD!
Quote of the day:
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

Well love to all and see ya soon...
Love *WhIt*

2 comments:

The Colemans :) said...

OUCH! looks sore whit. I remember those all too well from dance. Good luck at your games. Let us know if you guys come over to state and we will come up to see you!!

ALBRECHT said...

Hey whit when are your games for Region?? Maybe i'll come up and watch? Shaun is working, so I don't have anything else planned..